Former Intermountain Medical Center CEO David Grauer Joins Health Catalyst
Former Intermountain Medical Center CEO/Administrator DavidGrauer Joins Health Catalyst as Senior Vice President

SALT LAKE CITY– September 6, 2016 – Health
Catalyst
, a leader inhealthcare data warehousing, analytics and outcomes improvement, announced that David Grauer is joining the company as a Senior Vice President, effective September 2016. 

Grauer comes toHealth Catalyst after 23 years in executive leadership positions at Intermountain
Healthcare
, a Utah-based,not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, 185 clinics, and 1,400 employed physicians that is widely recognized as a leader in clinical quality improvement and in efficient healthcare delivery. For the last nine years, Grauer served as CEO/Administrator of Intermountain Medical Center, a 502-bed hospital in suburban Salt Lake City that is both Utah’s largest hospital and the flagship of Intermountain Healthcare. Previously, he was CEO/Administrator of two other Intermountain hospitals—Cottonwood Hospital and The Orthopedic Specialty Hospital/TOSH.

“David is ahighly experienced healthcare leader who has successfully led a true transformation in the quality and efficiency of operations within one our nation’s best healthcare organizations,” said Dan Burton, CEO of Health Catalyst. “We are thrilled that he has agreed to join our leadership team, where his expertise will be invaluable in helping the company execute on its strategic imperatives in the years ahead.”

Grauer willwork directly with Health Catalyst clients across the country to help them implement the company’s methodology for systematic quality improvement.

“I’m excited towork with the team at Health Catalyst. I’ve known them for years and I’ve always respected and admired their vision for transforming care,” said Grauer. “As a healthcare executive, I am focused on improving how healthcare is delivered, improving the health of our communities and reducing healthcare costs. With Health Catalyst, I can now work with healthcare providers throughout the country on these important goals.”

A long-timecommunity volunteer, Grauer has served on the boards of several community organizations in the Salt Lake City area, including Utah Food Bank, Jewish Family Service of Utah, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah, and Children’s Service Society of Utah. He is a recipient of the American College of Healthcare Executives’ Regent’s Award and in 2013 was named a “Healthcare Hero,” for administrative excellence, by Utah
Business
magazine.

Grauer holds anMBA and a master’s degree in health services administration, both from the University of Michigan. 

About Health Catalyst
Health Catalyst is amission-driven data warehousing, analytics and outcomes-improvement company that helps healthcare organizations of all sizes perform the clinical, financial, and operational reporting and analysis needed for population health and accountable care. Our proven enterprise data warehouse (EDW)and analytics platform helps improvequality, add efficiency and lower costs in support of more than 70million patients for organizations ranging from the largest US health system to forward-thinking physician practices. For more information, visit https://www.healthcatalyst.com, and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.

For moreinformation contact:
Todd Stein
Amendola Communications for HealthCatalyst

tstein@acmarketingpr.com